We understand how handful weddings are and for couples who don’t always have the luxury of time but still want to have only the best for their wedding day, NJAB offers the full wedding package. It is inclusive of a detailed planning process and coordination from start to finish to ease you of your wedding worries.
Service starts upon signing of contract, one year to six months of planning before the wedding day. We provide a checklist that has been meticulously tailored, as well as a conceptualizing form to guide you with themes and motifs.
With this package, here are what you should expect us to do:
- Assist brides with conceptualizing event design and styling aspects of the wedding day
- Provide assistance in budget management by providing a detailed budget plan, including a balance report of booked suppliers.
- Management of payments through deposits to booked suppliers
- Assist in finding and selecting of venues and vendors from our list of trusted professional and dependable vendors that will fit the couple’s budget
- Assist in negotiations and reviewing contracts with vendors
- Set-up appointments for meetings necessary for the preparations (e.g. Church appointments, booked supplier, food tasting, test make up, etc.) based on client’s and coordinator’s schedule
- Facilitate full follow-ups on all the wedding details with booked supplier
- Provide the wedding day itinerary and program draft, unless otherwise provided by a different emcee
- Minimum number of Event Coordinators on the wedding day includes:
- 1 account manager
- 1 head coordinator
- 4-5 assisting coordinators
- For a wedding more than three-hundred fifty (350) guests, additional coordinators will join the team with an extra charge depending on the number of guests. This is to maintain a smooth flow of the program. Additional coordinators are at PhP1,500 each.
- Should you decide that no extra coordinators would be added, you need to sign a clause with the team that you are aware that the team will be short of help and might not deliver as expected.
- Assist with guest bookings to hotels, venue layout for the reception, supervise with the agreed styling with the event or venue stylist; assist with table, seating arrangement, place cards, and guest list.
- Assist in RSVP and in wedding documentation (marriage licenses and certificates) and wedding permits
- Facilitate logistics, transportation, and guest flow
- Provide a registration table that is well decorated, planned with short activities (wish tree, leave a note, etc.), information about the wedding activities, and a gift table
- Assist with the wedding rehearsal
- Also included in this package are the following on-the-day services:
- Facilitate timely arrival of vendors/suppliers during preparations
- Facilitate staff meals and guest meals
- Ensure that boutonnieres, flower tiaras, baskets, bouquets, corsage etc. are delivered on time
- Assist in giving them out to respective members of the entourage, bridal party, and family members
- Implement on the day wedding itinerary for everyone taking part to follow
- Facilitate the timely departure of entourage, family, groom, and bride to the ceremony Ceremony/Church
- Ensure that the church décor is implemented accordingly
- Assist in the lining up of the bridal party
- Make sure all vendors who are needed in the ceremony has arrived on time and is prepared before the start of the ceremony
- Deliver some of the post ceremony traditions such as doves, tossing of rice, petals, coins, or releasing of balloons
- Stand also as ushers and usherettes for arriving guest (letting them know where to sit and handing them their missals or other ceremony needs such as fans or water)
- Guide members who have roles during the entire ceremony
- Gather family, friends, and bridal party for photo op after the ceremony
- Make sure of transportation for bridal party to depart for the reception
- Handle any emergency or last minute changes that may arise Prior to reception
- Ensure that the décor is implemented accordingly
- Ensure all details that where discussed are endorsed properly to appointed people and staff of the hotel or venue personnel (such as the bar drinks, the table numbers, and table assignments)
- Ensure cocktail preparation is done according to plan
- Supervise the timely arrival of vendors to prepare for the reception
- Set up of registration table that includes amenities for emergencies (e.g. first-aid, medications, sewing kit, etc.)
- Review of guest list with designated coordinators to usher guests
- Review and run-through of light and sounds with program director, emcee, and DJ
- Risk management
- Welcome guest upon arrival
- Check guest on guest list, strictly implemented
- Assign guests to their respective seats and table numbers
- Assist guests to do minor activities such as leaving messages and directing them towards the photo booth during cocktails
- Receive gifts for couples to be endorsed to them after the reception*
- Implement wedding program
- Make sure the food is served at the appointed time
- Distribute final payments to vendors at the end of the night**
*Money gifts shall be personally forwarded to the couple or an assigned family member
**Unless otherwise payments have been cleared prior to the wedding.