A Boracay wedding has always been a dream, but planning one isn’t always easy. The Boracay Full wedding package is inclusive of a detailed planning process and coordination from booking flights for you and your guest until the end of the wedding day. This also includes the entire teams transportation, lodging, and food four days before your special day. Our service starts 6 months to 1 year of planning before the wedding day. We provide a checklist that has been meticulously tailored, as well as a conceptualizing form to guide you with colors, themes, and motifs.
With this package, here is what you should expect us to do:
- Assist brides with conceptualizing event design and styling aspects of the wedding day
- Provide assistance in budget management by providing a detailed budget plan, including a balance report of booked suppliers
- Management of payments through deposits to booked suppliers
- Assist in finding and selecting of venues and vendors from our list of trusted professional and dependable vendors that will fit the couple’s budget
- Assist in negotiations and reviewing contracts with vendors
- Coordinate with suppliers for sandcastle, fireworks, fire dancers, and paraw
- Facilitate schedule for island activities for guests, such as island hopping, meals with friends and families, etc.
- Facilitate flight booking of guests
- Assist with guest bookings to hotels, venue layout for the reception, supervise with the agreed styling with the event or venue stylist; assist with table, seating arrangement, place cards, and guest list
- Set-up appointments for meetings necessary for the preparations (e.g. Church appointments, booked supplier, food tasting, test make up, etc.) based on client’s schedule
- Facilitate full follow-ups on all the wedding details with booked suppliers
- Provide the wedding day itinerary and reception program
- Facilitate transportation of guests from hotel to venue
- Assist in RSVP and in wedding documentation (marriage licenses and certificates) and wedding permits
- Facilitate logistics, transportation, and guest flow
- Provide a registration table that is well decorated, planned with short activities (wish tree, leave a note, etc.), information about the wedding activities, and a gift table
- Assist with the wedding rehearsal
- Make sure that you are entitled for as much needed communication (call, email, text); and scheduled meetings within Iloilo City
For add-ons from our team:
Facilitating of documents for marriage purposes, other permits, and providing a wedding certificate for a beach wedding are subject to an additional fee.